Replaces 7 common kitchen appliances in 1
Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Maker, preparing healthy, tasty dishes up to 70% faster!
Easy One Touch Controls
Consistent Results, 3rd Generation Technology
Built-in microprocessor monitors pressure, temperature, keeps time, adjusts heat intensity and duration to prepare healthy, tasty dishes
300+ Recipes, Getting Started Videos, Favourite Recipe List, Personalized Grocery List and more.
Dual Pressure Settings
For fast and flexible cooking! Cooking with high pressure reduces cooking time by up to 70% and cooking with low pressure avoids overcooking delicate foods
Adjustable Temperature Settings
Less, Normal and More -
3 temperatures in ‘Sauté’ for searing, simmering or thickening and 3 temperatures in ‘Slow Cook’ to provide greater flexibility
Stainless Steel Cooking Pot, Steam Rack & Lid
Healthy, food grade 304 (18/8) – no chemical coatings with inner pot markings at ½ and 2/3 for pressure cooking safety. The cooking pot, lid and steam rack are dishwasher safe.
Brushed stainless steel, finger print resistant, with lid holder for left and right handed users, removable cord
Safety Without Compromise
Has Been Carefully Designed To Eliminate Many Common Errors Which May Cause Harm
1. Steam Release - Releases excess pressure by venting steam through the steam release valve/handle.
2. Anti-Block Shield - A stainless steel cover which prevents food particles from entering the steam release pipe, reducing the risk of blockages.
3. Safety Lid Lock - When cooker is pressurized, the lid will automatically lock to prevent opening the cooker. Do not attempt to force the lid open while the cooker is pressurized.
4. Lid Position Detection - If the lid is not in a safe position for pressure cooking, the cooker will not allow cooking to begin.
5. Automatic Temperature Control - Regulates heating to ensure the inner pot remains within a safe temperature range, based on the program.
6. Overheat (Burn) Protection - Overheating may occur if:
• After Sautéing, inner pot has not been deglazed— food is stuck to the bottom
• The pressure cooker is being operated without sufficient cooking liquid
• The inner pot is not making full contact with the heating element
• The inner pot encounters a heat distribution issue, such as when starch accumulates on the bottom of the inner pot.
The cooker will reduce the risk of burning food by lowering the heat output.
7. Automatic Pressure Control - Maintains working pressure levels. Suspends heating if pressure exceeds pressure level limits.
8. Electrical Fuse - Cuts off power if the electrical current exceeds safety limits.
9. Thermal Fuse - Cuts off power if the internal temperature exceeds safety limits.
10. Leaky Lid Detection - If there is steam leakage from the lid (such as, sealing ring not installed, or steam release handle being in “Venting” and not “Sealing” position) the cooker will not pressurize. Loss of steam may cause food to burn. The cooker monitors the pre-heating time and lowers heat output if working pressure is not reached within 40 minutes.
7-in-1 Multi- Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Maker and Warmer
- Product Code: Product1
- Availability: In Stock